Reception – Will you read me a story?
The new projects run for the Second half of the Spring term, Monday 25th February to Friday 29th March. Homework contributions can be made throughout the half term, please make sure your child brings in something that they have worked on at home.
Reception class will be reading fairy tales, performing shows and writing our own stories.
Below are some ideas for your child's project homework. Please let your child choose one to complete.
- Make a crown for a fairy tale princess.
- Create a shield for a fairy tale knight.
- Make a gingerbread person, remember to take photos of your child making it.
- Draw a picture of a favourite fairy tale character and can your child add a speech bubble?
- Create a fairy tale land and can your child add labels?
- Write a letter to a favourite fairy tale character.
- Please remember your child has until half term to complete this. We will be displaying all of the children's work.
- Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing your creations.