Notes from the office
- Week Commencing 12th November is Anti-Bullying Week and we are also supporting Children in Need. Further details below.
- Surrey County Council are proposing substantial changes that will affect your local Children’s Centres: Ash Grange and St Paul’s. Surrey are proposing to radically reduce the services and support that you receive. Have your say on these proposals by going to the website by January 4th 2019: www.surreycc.gov.uk/consultations
- We are moving to a new online system for recording medical and first aid incidents. You will be notified by email if your child has an accident requiring first aid or takes their prescribed medication. Please check that the office has your correct email address.
Coming up week commencing 5th November 2018
Menu Choice Week 3 – see special menu on Monday
- Special Bonfire night lunch. Children can choose on the day. See posters for details
- Parent Council Meeting 09:00 - 10:00
- Parent Specific Maths Workshop Addition 19:00 - 20:30. Please let the office know if you plan to attend. Currently only 1 parent has registered.
- Afterschool clubs
- Netball Team Training 8am
- Netball Match (Away)
- Open Afternoon for parents of 2019 Reception children 13:30 - 15:00
- Sharing Assembly 9am. Anti-bullying Week Launch
- Football club
Anti-Bullying and Children in Need week commencing 12th November 2018
This is a special week at school celebrating Anti-bullying and Children in Need. Children will take part in lots of different activities over the week to develop their understanding about these important causes. There are some special things for you to get involved with- these are underlined below.
- Please send in any spare buttons that are to be used for art and craft projects.
- There will be a Bring and Buy sale which we would request good quality used toys (make sure adults have agreed to it being sold!). Items can be left at the school office during the week or on Friday morning.
- On Friday 16th children can bring 50p or £1 to school, which they bring to the office. This is to buy one or two items (max[DC1] 2 items per child) at the toy sale in the hall that will take place during the school day. There is not a toy sale after school.
Monday Children can wear odd or spotty socks to school today
Afterschool Cake sale (children cooking in class)
Tuesday Children can wear Spotty Trousers or skirts to school today
Afterschool and After Club Cake sales (children cooking in class)
Wednesday Children can wear Spotty Tops and jumpers’ to school today
Thursday Children can wear Spotty coats, hats, scarfs and gloves to school today
Friday Children can go totally spots or wear their PJ’s to school today
Bring and Buy Sale during school day