Here is the link to the audio newsletter, the items shared are:
1. Kindness Tokens - the children receive these for extra kind actions. They are nominated by children and staff, you will be notified through Marvellous Me. The Kindness Tree is in the entrance to the school.
2. Next week is the last week of clubs and swimming, the weather is cooling off and this causes mist in the pool area. The children will still have PE so will wear PE kits for school for lessons on their swimming day from the week after next (8th/9th Dec)
3. Thank you for to the parent volunteers for the disco, library training and wrappers for Secret Santa. We have enough for the disco.
Library training will be organised in the next week - look out for the email.
Secret Santa - we have over 200 pressies to wrap so lots of help needed and a call for Christmas wrapping paper if you have any spare. We will give parents wrapping paper and pressies for taking away to wrap over the next 2 weeks.
4. Uniform can be found online through the link and please remember to use the pre-loved drawers brimming with kind donations for all.
5. We have added many items to the community support pages of the website, with features on car seats and so much more. https://www.ash-grange.surrey.sch.uk/support-for-families/
6. Parent Council minutes were shared this week. Thanks to Ada and Zoe's mums in Year 5 who are sharing the class rep role going forward.
An item shared in the meeting was the appreciation for the £1 meals and an enquiry as to whether this will continue. Yes to at least the end of the Spring term.
7. Christmas is coming with lots of events, our huge tree arrives on Monday and off we go. See the flyer for an outline and the website for more details.
Please see the school Calendar for the latest information.