In Anti-bullying week we have learned about Respect!
Thank you to everyone who supported us for Children in Need. We have fundraised over £450.
Menu Choice Week 2
- Year 6 Trip to Marwell Zoo. It will be during normal school hours. Pupils should wear their school uniform with suitable footwear
- Afterschool Clubs. Collect from the main playground at 4.15pm
- Parent Specific Maths Workshop Subtraction and Multiplication - 7pm. Add your name if you would like to come.
- Season Finished - No Netball training
- Mufti-Day for Bottles/Chocs (own clothes) or £2 donation. All proceeds go towards the Christmas Fayre which is on Friday 7th December
- Football club. Remember everyone needs shinpads and football boots.
Notes from the office
- Parent Teacher meetings on 12th December are available to book online at https://www.parents-booking.co.uk/ashgrange The school, preschool and nursery will be closed to pupils all day. If you wish to book Funzone for the morning, afternoon or the whole day, please ask at the office for a form.
- Christmas lunch order forms have been sent home electronically. Please complete by Friday 30th November to ensure your child has their Christmas Lunch.