Menu Choice Week 1
- Open Morning for prospective parents for Reception September 2019 9.30am-11am
- LAST WEEK of Afterschool Clubs. Collect from the main playground at 4.15pm
- Parents Together group 7pm. These are informal chances for parents/carers to come together to raise any matters and explore needs and solutions together. Please let the office know if you plan to attend.
- Project homework in, chase all who have not contributed and get to complete in lunchtimes next week
- Year 2G Assembly 9am – Postponed from last week.
- Lego Cards Swap Club. Swap your own cards or buy for 25p each (£1 for 4)
- NO Football club due to Christmas Fayre
- Christmas Fayre 2pm-4pm – see poster attached
Notes from the office
Parent Teacher meetings on 12th December are available to book online at https://www.parents-booking.co.uk/ashgrange The school, preschool and nursery will be closed to pupils all day. If you wish to book Funzone for the morning, afternoon or the whole day, please ask at the office for a form.
From 3rd January the cost of school dinners be £2.30 per day (£11.50 per week). This is in line with the rest of Surrey.