We have a very supportive parental community that come together to organise social and fundraising events. Our Class Reps from the Parent Council will let parents/carers know if any support is needed.
If you have any ideas for social or fundraising events, please share with Mrs Curtis or your Class Rep.
Events that we are planning to organise this year:
- (Social Events not fundraising) Christmas, Easter and Summer School Disco (3 parents from KS1 and KS2 are needed to help prepare refreshments)
- (Social Events not fundraising) Secret Santa, Mother's Day and Father's Day
- Summer term Colour Run - Fundraiser
Fundraising Plans 2022-23
Books for the rainbow library
Funding raised has helped fund many things over recent years, here are a few of the things:
- Children’s lockers
- Swimming pool equipment
- New books
- Pantomime treats and subsidising of costs
- Playground equipment
- Playground Markings
- Guitars, keyboards, drums, recorders and other percussion instruments for our wonderful weekly music lessons
- Support to pay for the new huge play structure in the main playground.