You can contact us with questions through
Take care and stay safe,
Miss Mole and Mrs Price
Half Term Project Details and Homework Ideas - Burps, Bottoms and Bile
The new projects run for the first half of the Autumn term. Homework contributions can be made throughout the half term, please make sure your child brings in something that they have worked on at home.
Below are a list of ideas for each project, try one of these or something else project related.
- Who spends the most time in the bathroom in your house? Make some observations and display your findings in a graph or chart!
- Find out how to look after your digestive system with some colon-cleansing foods (cider vinegar, flax seeds, avocado and spinach are good) and make a song/poster encouraging people to look after their guts!
- Learn how to boost your immune system. Make a poster or advert for a doctor’s surgery helping people to avoid falling victim to the flu season.
- Do you have any horrid habits (like nail biting, nose or ear picking)? What habits do you dislike in others? Think up some tips on how to give up a horrid habit.
- Drop grubby copper-plated coins into a range of fizzy drinks and leave them overnight to see what happens. Which brand has the most powerful cleaning properties? Take photographs and present your findings
- Some people sneeze because they are allergic to certain substances such as pollen or house dust mites. Survey your friends and family and find out if anyone you know has an allergy. How will you record the information?
- In RE, we are learning about the miracles of Jesus. Explain what is meant by the term miracle and write about a miracle you might like to see and why.
- In Art we are learning about the artist William Morris. Find out more and make a fact file of your research.
Class Assembly Dates
Here are the dates for our class sharing assemblies this year, we hope you will come and join us at 9am in the hall:
Year 4 will be visiting the following: