Dear Parents / Carers
We hope you are all keeping safe and well. Please send us your photos of all the fun things your getting up to at the moment so we can share them here.
Easter Project Ideas – Week One 06.04.20
- Create a story map to retell the Easter story. If you have access to a camera you could even record it as a drama or a stop frame animation. Here are some YouTube videos to remind yourself of the story; https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=easter+story+for+kids
- Make an Easter card for someone you haven’t seen for a while. It may be a grandparent, aunt or uncle, cousin or friend. If possible, you could post the card on your daily walk for exercise.
- Try making these amazing 3 ingredient chocolate brownies. https://www.biggerbolderbaking.com/3-ingredient-nutella-brownies/
- Use repeating patterns to design an Easter Egg to display in your window at home alongside your rainbows. When you are out on your daily walk for exercise see if you can spot any in other windows.
- Write a story based on this story starter;
Lucy had only planted the seed minutes earlier. Now, it was growing in front of her eyes! The earth began to tremble as the sunflower grew thicker and thicker, taller and taller.
With no sign of stopping, the plant seemed to be reaching up towards the sun. She held on tightly, not daring to wonder where she might be swept off to…
Have a lovely week and don’t forget to share what you have been up to with Mrs Cox and I; Year6Teacher@ash-grange.surrey.sch.uk
Mrs Rumsby and Mrs Cox